Selasa, 25 November 2008

Ashlee Simpson Takes Care of Her Babies

Nov. 25) -- Ashlee Simpson had two babies to worry about last Thursday - the son she was delivering, and her husband Pete Wentz. The Fall Out Boy bassist told Ryan Seacrest that his wife is a saint for showing concern for his case of nerves while she was in labor with Bronx Mowgli.

"Right before she went into labor, I was like, 'Oh my God, I think I'm having a heart attack!' My heart started beating really fast." Wentz said, "You see your wife in all this pain, and you really don't know what's happening. [But Ashlee] took care of me and made sure I was OK and then we went into labor."
"She's a amazing girl. She was like, 'I will make sure you're OK.' I didn't even stop to think, 'Well, you just had an epidural and you're about to have a baby!'"
Simpson and Wentz married amid a swirl of pregnancy rumors in May. They had announced their engagement just a month earlier, fanning the flames of the baby rumor mill as bloggers and tabloids presumed the quick nuptials were a sure-fire sign of a pregnancy. Their first child, Bronx Mowgli, was born on November 20.
2008 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved.

news source of www.popeater.com