Selasa, 25 November 2008

Brit Says K-Fed Teaches Kids Bad Words


Nov. 25) - In a new interview with Rolling Stone, Britney Spears talks about going on dates, her children and what her life is like now, USA Today reports. See Highlights Below.

Her Bedtime: "I feel like an old person now. I do! I go to bed at, like, 9:30 every night, and I don't go out or anything."

On a Recent Date, Where She Was Chaperoned: "He looked like an older version of Harry Potter, but skinnier. … So I had to get dessert first. And the other date I had, the guy was really, really tall and a lot older. … We're trying to ask him questions, like, 'OK, you're into martial arts, so what kind of martial arts are you into?' And he was like, 'Oh, all kinds.' … But you know how silly we are, so we were just cracking up."

Her Children: "Every time they come to visit me, I think about how they're such special people."

A Dig at Their Father: Sean Preston and Jayden James "are starting to learn words like 'stupid,' and Preston says the f-word now sometimes. He doesn't get it from us. He must get it from his daddy. I say it, but not around my kids."
2008 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved.

news source of www.popeater.com